We can cut crime!
Back the Lib Dem 5 Steps to a Safer Britain campaign by signing David Heath's online We Can Cut Crime petition and download his crime survey.
Five steps to a safer Britain
- More police on patrol - don't waste billions on ID cards
- Take back our town centres - let communities close pubs and clubs that cause trouble
- Make sentences mean what they say - life should mean life
- Compulsory work and training in prison - to cut reoffending
- Better compensation for victims - paid for by prison work
Here's how you can help:
- Download this crime survey, print it out, fill it in and send it back to the address at the bottom: download crime survey (588k)
(The files are in PDF format and you will need Acrobat Reader to view them. If you need to install this application, click here to go to the Adobe site, where you can download a free copy).
- Fill in and send the online petition below. Fields marked in red are required.
I back the Lib Dem 5 Steps to a Safer Britain Campaign.